Wednesday, May 16, 2007
-2 pounds


Its been a busy week -- so I weighed in this morning and I am down 2 lbs.

This is NOT unusual for me -- its whether it stays that way and goes down another 2 lbs after this week is over! {sigh}

That is my struggle ... I have been much more active this week and I am going to try and continue to do so. I do pretty well on the kinds of food I eat -- I just need to watch the AMOUNT.

I wanted a turkey sub from Subway for Mother's Day. I don't like to go out because restaurants are so crowded! My daughter brought me one -- and I only ate half. (In the past I have eaten the entire thing!) GASP! Come on, admit it you are guilty too! LOL!

I ALWAYS get turkey and all the vegetables, usually do mustard and lite mayo. Yum! I love the vegetables that is the best part!

How did you all do? Off to visit ....

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer